8/24/2009

album art

Clockwise from top left:
Keane-Under the Iron Sea, Bloc Party-Silent Alarm, Death Cab for Cutie-Narrow Stairs, Manchester Orchestra-Everything to Nothing
Clockwise from top left:
Headlights-Kill Them With Kindness, Yeah Yeah Yeahs-Show your Bones, Modest Mouse-We Were Dead Before the Ship Even Sank, LCD Soundsystem-Sounds of Silver

All day while I work I sit and listen to Pandora radio, and sometimes I find myself listening to a song just because I like the album cover... These are a few that I find unique and inspiring. There's such a wide range of styles, from illustrations, to photographs, to cool typography. It's definitely a medium that pushes the design envelope and tends to stay cutting edge. Enjoy my little roundup!!
Click for larger images-some of the details in these are worth getting a closer look!!

No comments:

 
Site Meter