10/06/2008

Etsy Roundup: Nature-Inspired Jewelry

I love etsy for unique, beautifully crafted items of all sorts. I mean, I can spend hours on there, and I always find all kinds of stuff to covet. As I was rounding up some of my favorite jewelry pieces, I realized many of the designs I liked were nature-themed. So here is a peek at some of my picks for nature-inspired jewelry of all sorts. Enjoy! 

Ash Hilton- probably my favorite seller that I've found so far...love the simplistic designs, plus, he etches them with a tiny chisel!! Here, earrings and a cuff.


es designs- great texture, love the birch bark ring for sure, and the other is called "Ripples"



Rob & Lean- use lots of wood- love this ring for a unique wedding band...


Beautiful, dramatic rings by Amaya-Cicala, from Argentina. Very raw, natural feel.



No comments:

 
Site Meter