10/18/2008

a rainy day


A day like this makes me want to drink coffee. All day long. And everyone knows that the best coffee comes from the Pacific Northwest. I've already shared my obsession with Stumptown, so now, I'm going to post about another perfect coffee company: Blue Bottle Coffee in San Fransisco.
The cafe itself is awesome. One day I aspire to have a kitchen that looks like this- I absolutely love the open shelves, and the colors.
The coffee is amazing. I think I got 3 lattes in 2 days while we were visiting. 
And, as a bonus, I had the absolutely most delicious waffle I have ever tasted. They serve a few simple breakfast items, and seriously, it was incredible. If I lived near this place, I would probably be fat and hopped up on espresso constantly. Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing...
The also serve siphon pot coffee (see the last photo). I didn't get a chance to try this, but it looks pretty cool. Very "science". 









No comments:

 
Site Meter