12/01/2008

24 days of rightleft christmas!

On the first day of Christmas...I thought I'd do a roundup of cool advent calendars! I still haven't gotten one yet this year...guess it's time to get on the ball.
This garnet hill hats and mittens advent calendar is a really cute idea, and has lots of room to fill with little gifts. 

Mirrored advent calendar from Target.
This one also from Target.

Make your own idea, from Sunset Magazine. They use a magnetic board/tray and little magnetic boxes. You could also use a piece of fabric or heavy paper and velcro matchboxes or other small boxes to it. Actually, I think that's what I might try! Stay tuned, if this works I'll post a little how-to later this week (for anyone else who's a little late on their advent calendar this year too!!)

No comments:

 
Site Meter