12/11/2008

on the 10th day of chrismas...

It's a very etsy Christmas! I'm including a roundup of awesome Christmas cards, all from etsy today. I set out to find 3 or 4 that I liked, and ended up going a little crazy. I'm finding I really have a love of letterpress. Hope you enjoy!

Beautiful winter watercolor, by Hayward Art 

Delphine Studio - Love the woodsy feeling of this one, very Scandinavian Christmas!

Beautifully simplistic, by Papered Together

I love this one. In my family, we WATCH the 24 hour marathon of Christmas Story. Well maybe not the whole thing, but at least 3 0r 4 times...notice the gun printed on the envelopes. Awesomeness...by Oddball Press

Cute and simple, by Satsumalynn

Great texture and design, a fun vintage-y kind of card, from Sweet Letter Press



1 comment:

nakedpastor said...

wow! what an honor. thanks for adding me to that wonderful collection of cards.

 
Site Meter